Wednesday 11 July 2012

Summer Challenge, Day 6: Favourite Summer Colour

Well, this challenge is going well for me. I had to miss the last 3 challenge days because I caught a cold and really couldn't be bothered to paint my nails over this past week. Sorry about that! I'll catch up with any themes I miss at the end of the challenge, so they'll be posted eventually. Anyway, on with today's challenge. It's simple enough, just choose your favourite summer colour. I didn't want to pick a favourite, so I just watched a polish I hadn't tried yet. This is Barry M's Magnetic polish in "Burgundy". I've seen this swatched a few times, and thought it was gorgeous. So when one of my friends brought it for me for my birthday I was super excited!



It's a really gorgeous colour that I would happily wear on it's own, but the magnetic effect really makes it stand out. The only problem I have is that I always manage to knock the magnet on the polish, but hopefully I'll get better at not doing that with practise.

2 comments:

  1. That is a really nice colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color. haha I like that you chose one you haven't used yet. Magnetics are always fun.

    ReplyDelete