Monday 23 April 2012

Green and silver flower stamping

I haven't posted anything in a few days! I can't say I have an excuse, other than being amazing at procrastinating, so sorry about that... Anyway, on with the design.
Today, I have a green and silver flower pattern. This was done using the Bundle Monster image plate BM221, a base coat (3 coats) of Miss Beauty UK's "Ocean" and a stamping colour of Barry M's "Silver Foil".


I'm really loving these stamping plates, it makes putting cute designs on my nails so much easier and less time-consuming. Definitely a buy I'd recommend to anyone wanting to start stamping without buying overly expensive plates and polishes.

5 comments:

  1. I love this look! Barry M foils are great for stamping. I'm going to have to recreate this look soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a gorgeous mani.

    ReplyDelete